When and where is the Produced By: New York conference taking place?
What type of programming will be presented at the conference?
Produced By: New York features a full day of programming, providing attendees with a deep dive into the art and business of producing. Using case studies from specific productions and including off-the-record conversations, this one day conference examines the ever-changing role of producers working in film, television and digital media.
Who can register to attend the Produced By Conference?
Produced By: New York is open to members of the Producers Guild of America, and to professionals working in the film, television and digital media industry.
I’m a PGA member. Can I invite a non-member guest to attend the event?
What do I need, as a member, to register for the conference?
You’ll need your Member ID number (the one under your name on your PGA membership card).
If you don’t have your card with you, you can sign in to the PGA website and look up your member ID number.
You can also find your member number by:
- Signing in at producersguild.org/.
- Hover over Membership > Member Resources > Member Central
- Then click on Membership Info on the right side bar under “My Profile”. It will take you to a page where you can click on “View/Print My Membership Card”.
I don’t know/remember my username and/or password to log in to the PGA website.
To retrieve your username for the PGA website please click on this link, and then enter your email address. An email will be sent to the address you entered with a password reset link. Click on the link in the email and then enter your new password information. Once you’ve clicked the Reset Password button, your username will be displayed on the refreshed page. Use your username and your newly created password to sign-in to the website.
TIP: Your username and passwords are the same the ones you use to register for a PGA screening or event.
What forms of payment can I use to register for Produced By Conference?
We accept all major credit cards, including: Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
What is the refund policy if I purchase a pass but cannot attend?
All registration fee cancellations or refund requests must be received by the Produced By: New York conference in writing. Please send requests to email@example.com or visit our Contact Us page to submit a form email.
- For cancellation/refund requests received by October 1, 2018: a fifty dollar ($50.00) processing fee will be applied and subtracted from the registration fee refund.
- For cancellation/refund requests received after October 2, 2018: fifty percent (50%) of the registration fee will be refunded.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations after October 17, 2018.