Take A ‘Deeper Dive’ Into The Art and Craft of Producing
Producers Guild of America (PGA) members can take a ‘deeper dive’ into the art and craft of producing at the fifth annual Produced By: New York conference which takes place Saturday, November 10 at One Time Warner Center, New York, NY.
From project development and financing to tips on taking your career to the next level, the ‘Deeper Dive’ Series is exclusive to PGA members. It provides an exceptional opportunities for attending members to sit down with senior producers in an open and intimate setting.
Each of the six ‘Deeper Dive’ sessions in the series is limited to no more than 25 PGA members.
Confirmed sessions, to date, include:
- Shooting on Location: Optimizing Your Production Costs: A one-hour ‘deeper dive’ into the practicalities of shooting on location led by Jay Schlossberg of Media Central and other producers (to be announced).
- When The Audience Is Everyone, How Do You Finance and Craft Your Documentary?: Academy Award-winning director and producer, Morgan Neville, and producer Caryn Capotosto take attendees behind-the-scenes of Won’t You Be My Neighbor?, the highest-grossing biographical documentary of all time. With facilitator Julie Goldman.
- Developing and Producing A Quiet Place: Featuring producers Andrew Form and Brad Fuller.
- Breaking the Rules: Taking Your Career to the Next Level: Producer Mari Jo Winkler and other producers (to be announced) discuss the key decisions that advanced their careers as creatives and executives.
- Meet The Unscripted Executive: Join a senior executive from Discovery for a roundtable discussion that looks at the future of non-fiction content and examines how to develop an unscripted slate of programming in a capable, cost-effective manner.
The remaining ‘Deeper Dive’ session is expected to be announced by Friday October 19.
Pre-Registering for the ‘Deeper Dive’ Series
PGA members attending Produced By: New York are encouraged to register early as capacity is limited and sessions fill up quickly.
Priority seating will be provided to those who pre-register. In the event that there are a few open seats, attendance will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
Additional fees apply to “Developing and Producing A Quiet Place”, “The Unscripted Landscape” and “Financing and Crafting Your Documentary”.
There are no additional fees for the remaining ‘Deeper Dives’, but all of these sessions do require pre-registration.
Limited Tickets Still Available
With less than 25 tickets still available, Produced By: New York is filling up fast.
PGA Members are encourage to secure their seat before the event is SOLD OUT.
To register, visit our REGISTRATION page and click on the link.