Produced By: New York Conference. What’s New For 2018?
Take a deep dive into the art and business of producing at the 2018 edition of Produced By: New York.
A not-to-be-missed conference for anyone working in film, television and digital media, Produced By: New York covers all aspects of the production cycle — from project pitching and financing to production and post-production, and distribution and sales.
We’ve done a bit of streamlining for our fifth annual conference.
The goal of the new format is to provide all attendees with a more intimate and shared experience. As a result, sessions are designed to provide more opportunities to connect with other attendees and speakers across all levels of the production team.
Here’s what’s new for 2018:
- No need to pre-select your sessions. All attendees will be able to attend the Opening, Mid-Day and Closing sessions, together.
- We’ve expanded the ‘Producing Masterclass Series’. Now in its fifth year, the ‘Producing Masterclass Series: The Creative Collaborations’ expands to four sessions. Three films will participate in each session. Includes one session dedicated exclusively to documentaries. Learn how top producers foster creative partnerships and set their films on course for Awards Season.
- Speed networking over lunch. Informal but structured, here’s a sure fire way to meet other attendees, exhibitors and sponsors. No advance sign-up required!
- Inclusion in our Directory of Attendees. This opt-in directory will give you a head start to knowing who else will be on the scene at One Time Warner Center. You’ll be able to include your name, company, a brief bio and contact info. It’s sure to be a vital resource in advance of and following the conference.
- ‘Deeper Dive’ Series – Exclusive to PGA Members only. Six topic-based roundtables (each with 15 – 20 PGA Members) will hold off-the-record, intimate conversations spanning a range of topics from project development and physical production to maximizing revenue streams. Additional fee of $99 per session.
As always, your Produced By: New York conference pass includes access to five (5) sessions, exhibitor tables and lounges, lunch and our evening cocktail reception.
Purchase your pass to Produced By: New York before October 7, 2018 and save! EARLY BIRD registration now in effect.
Produced By: New York is a conference of the Producers Guild of America.
Join us Saturday, November 10, 2018. One Time Warner Center, New York, NY.